- Accountable for delivering objectives in medium to large size projects delivering against the quality and cost agenda.
- Own and develop the understanding of raw materials used in our portfolio of products across manufacturing sites, brands and product formats.
- Utilize knowledge and network to lead in identifying opportunities to drive quality and cost improvement through raw materials and recipe formulation.
- Map out and priorities project activities based on key business relevant criteria (such as technical feasibility, sustainability, size of prize) to prepare for development and implementation.
- Alignment with key stakeholders both within function and across functions.
- To conduct robust proof-of principle validation studies to demonstrate a viable business case from pilot plant to factory.
- To act as a key point of contact with other departments for raw material know-how and functionality.
- To work with commercial department and suppliers in the identification and sourcing of new raw materials that could drive quality or cost improvement.
- Own development of recipe frameworks.
- Own raw material specifications.
- Regionally recognized functional expertise, owns and runs Mars University functional
- University degree in Natural Science (Food Technology, Food Chemistry, Chemical Engineering);
- Experienced PC user;
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English;
- 5 years’ experience in food manufacturing
Полная занятость, полный день