Adidas Group is looking for a logistic manager or Project Manager in Logistic sphere.
As a member of logistic team you will be in charge of two main goals: building and optimization (end-to-end) of logistic processes and you will be involved in international projects as a PM with a team.
We're expecting strong expertize in logistic function (mainly in transporting and warehouse logisitic) and proven experience in Project Management.
- Builidng logistics processes (end-to-end)
- Optimization existing process in logistic and implementation new scenarios
- Logistics Volume control, forecasting and budgeting,
- Logistics Volume plan-fact analysis, recommendations for achieving KPI’s in collaboration with process owners
- Monthly, weekly and Ad-hoc analysis to react efficiently on changing business reality
- Projects development as a PM lead
- Global reporting and logistic KPI’s
Requisite Education and Experience:
- Higher education (technical / financial);
- 5+ years in logistic or finance spheres
- Experience in building and optimization of business processes
- Proven expirience as a Project Manager
- Experience with ERP systems will be a plus
- English language from upper Intermediate
- Possibility of development in world-wide international company
- Work with highly professional and friendly team
- Fixed salary + Annual bonus
- Company subsidized lunches
- Medical insurance
- Sport club membership
- Discount on company product