Due to the global launch, an international innovative company CINE-BOOKS is looking for an outstanding Сomms and PR manager who can successfully and highly effective spread the word about the company and its book-filming projects, and make it known to the world.
You will undertake a key role of all PR and communications activity to increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in online media.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Build and support long-term relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Create content for press releases, presentations and publications (internal and external).
- Analysis and monitoring of media coverage (own and competitive).
- Create lead generation articles and publications about the company and its filming projects.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Tracking industry events. Preparation of materials and participation in exhibitions, conferences.
- Be responsible for creating unique content for all online communications (book descriptions, backstage news, an email-newsletters, video trailers, etc.).
- At least 3 years of experience in PR or marketing (in advertising agency, the product company or a startup, etc).
- Proven working experience on the English-speaking market (USA, Canada, UK) .
- Ability to work in a team and manage people with a clear statement of objectives, time frames, and control of their quality performance.
- Knowledge of English not below Advanced level for writing materials and daily communication with media.
- Be proactive and focused on the result, not on the process.
- BA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline.
- Friendly contacts with foreign media will be indisputable advantage.
- Freedom of action and the possibility to build processes at your own discretion.
- Focus on results, not a desk job from 9 to 18.
- Friendly team and a lack of bureaucracy.
- Experience with the US market.
- Ability to take business trips (USA, Europe).
- Decent compensation
We are pleased to provide more advanced information about the project and the terms of cooperation after receiving your CV and a brief cover letter.
This is a great opportunity for creative and ambitious professionals to have an interesting job in innovating consumer product company and help make CINE-BOOKS a recognized brand name.
We are looking forward to your CV.