Imagine a career where you can change the entire industries by promoting a new type of storytelling entertainment!
We are looking for a talented and result oriented digital marketing specialist to effectively promote CINE-BOOKS platform and individual films using all digital marketing channels.
- STRATEGY.Developing and execution an innovative digital marketing strategy for the company on B2C market.
- TRAFFIC ACQUISITION.Create landing pages. Managing and implementation of effective acquisition campaigns, including Paid Ads (driving online traffic to the company website using AdWords, CPA, CPI networks, work with as banner-teaser networks, retargeting etc.).
- OPTIMIZATION.Measure the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns. Optimize conversion rates to achieve a positive ROI.
- AFFILIATE MARKETING.Develop the affiliate marketing strategy, search and manage relationships with the affiliate partners to deliver sales volume.
- MEDIA BUYING.Negotiate, purchase and monitor advertising space on pre-selected advertising platforms for a specific target audience.
- SOCIAL ADS.Planning and managing paid to advertise on social networks as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter
- SEM/SERM.Manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Reputation management.
- USABILITY.Utilize usability tools, use A/B testing to improving UI/UX of current products and create recommendations for CINE-BOOKS Apps, Web Sites and Landing Pages improvements.
- ANALYTICS.On-going adjusting and monitoring of mobile and web analytics for the site and mobile applications.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within digital marketing.
- Successful promotion of commercial online products/services in the English-speaking West market (USA, Canada, UK).
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in planning and managing effective online marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice in this area.
- Experience in CPC- CPA-models, tracking conversion rates, social media marketing and other online marketing techniques.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data.
- Creativity, a willingness to experiment.
- Excellent English skills (written, spoken) – Advanced Level min.
- Desirable: understanding of mobile app market, app distribution and entertainment markets.
- Freedom of action and the possibility to build processes at your own discretion.
- Interesting challenges.
- Experience with the US market.
- Really friendly team.
- Official employment.
- High level of salary.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Free lunches.
- Comfortable office in the city center.
We are pleased to provide more advanced information about the project and the terms of cooperation after receiving your CV and a brief cover letter.
This is a tremendous opportunity for an ambitious professional to have an interesting job in innovating consumer product company and help make CINE-BOOKS a recognized brand name.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
CINE-BOOKS is an international innovative company, dedicated to screening and publishing of top world's bestsellers in a unique cine-books format that combines the advantages of both books and movies. Cine-books can be read as fully illustrated ebooks, listened to as audio books or watched like movies on mobile devices or a big screen.
Our global mission is to significantly bolster book readership and promote reading as a contemporary, exciting entertainment for all ages. Main directions of the company are a screen adaptation of book bestsellers, as a new way of entertainment and implementation of educational projects.
We are looking forward to your CV.