Junior QA Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Dev-Pro is a US-based outsourced software development company with 6 years’ experience, a team of 420+ professionals, offices in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Dnipro, Lviv and Charlotte and long-term partnerships with more than 20 clients from the US and Europe.
A high level of technical knowledge (28% of our developers are Senior level), as well as communication and visibility, are Dev-Pro’s key distinguishing features.
Dev-Pro works successfully with projects of various size and complexity, from innovative startups to market leaders, due to its established infrastructure and flexible management. We have expertise in Point of Sale, Exchange market, SaaS, CRM development and integrations (Salesforce, Dynamics), Big Data, social networks of various types, etc.
One of our clients is a product company and a major player in the POS domain, which has already released several POS platforms, Back of House management systems, data management systems and a set of web applications (designed to create corporate websites), widely used in the USA by quick service restaurants.
Also, we are offering a bright, new project, the goal of which is to create a FinTech platform that combines security innovation, the advantages of distributed ledgers, and patent pending-liquidity algorithms to produce a new kind of financial instrument.
In addition, Dev-Pro is involved in the development of the sales engagement online platform, built for efficient and revenue-boosting sales. Dev-Pro invests a lot of effort into the education and professional development of its staff. As a company, we encourage knowledge-sharing in the IT community. (Dev-Pro is a co-organizer of KharkivJS, organizer of TechTalk meetups, founder of PMCon for Project Managers, and the first in Kharkiv conference for Business Analysts BAConf).
- As a part of the team, you will be involved in several projects at the same time. Your main responsibility will be to identify weak points in the product and keep clients’ confidence high by keeping test cases up to date, creating new system tests, reviewing user stories, and proposing improvements.
- At least 2 years’ test experience
- Good knowledge of web-based application structure
- Good theoretical knowledge of testing levels and types
- Strong knowledge of test design techniques
- Review and testing requirements
- Bug life cycle, types of bugs
- General knowledge of databases
- Basic knowledge of REST API testing
- Experience in UI testing
- Experience in using Firebug
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Intermediate English
- Experience in testing on mobile platforms
- Experience in performance testing